Recent developments in micro- and nanotechnology offers advanced methods for design and engineering integration of microfluidics with biosensor Technology. The TECH DAY online meeting discusses biosensor devices and microfluidics, and how the innovative combinations may significantly improve applications for clinical diagnosis, biological detection, pharmacology studies, and environment monitoring.
We invite academic researchers, scientists, and engineers to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Insights into research and development in the fields of microfluidic biosensing technologies.
- Fabrication techniques and functional analysis for microfluidic-integrated biosensors.
- Novel biosensing technologies.
- Case study, challenges, and future directions.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and network with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration and free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.
Register as a Presenter
|Join trailblazers, thought leaders and industry experts pushing the bounds of technology.||Establish relationships and build your professional tribe of people to learn from and lean on.||Get inspired by visionary leaders who have unique perspectives on research, echnology and business.|