Recent developments in micro- and nanotechnology offers advanced methods for design and engineering integration of microfluidics with biosensor Technology. The TECH DAY online meeting will discuss the recent advancements in this front, demonstrate innovative solutions of merging microfluidic and biosensing technologies and illustrate the versatility that such integration may significantly improve applications for clinical diagnosis, biological detection, pharmacology studies, and environment monitoring.
We invite academic researchers, scientists, and engineers to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Insights into research and development on microfluidic biosensing technologies.
- Fabrication techniques and functional analysis for microfluidic-integrated biosensors.
- Novel biosensing technologies.
- Case study, challenges, and future directions.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.